Saturday, August 25, 2012

Surprise Suprise

Hello all. Yesterday started the fall semester for me and yeah it was hard to get up, however, it had to be done. All in all, it was a good day because I got two books that I needed in-person verses Amazon / shipping costs and e-mailed my resume` to the college newspaper because they are looking for staff writers and office staff. To get into the post now, I helped these three young women who were from South Carolina navigate the CTA (Chicago Transit Authority) train system and they were so thankful. It doesn't relate directly to sports, but the purpose is a general message of spreading love instead of hate in this world. When you help someone out unexpectedly, a warm feeling surfaces in your heart that all the retail therapy couldn't replace.

- I'm asking you dedicated readers to do me one favor everyday: do a good deed for someone in your life, I don't care if it is holding a door open or simply picking up change that someone may have happened to drop. This world needs more love verses rude and ignorant people. Every little bit counts: remember that. Have a heart people and treat others how you want to be treated! :) Later folks!

4 comments:

  1. I'm so proud of you Mary. Whenever you help someone and you do a good deed you feel good about it. I always helps people wether is holding the door for someone or helping them to the car. When I help people and after I do it I feel so good about myself. Yes I agree with you hun. People out there need to do more good deeds. That was nice of you Mary to do that. You are such a sweet and wonderful lady. I love you for that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww. Thanks Natalie. It just makes you think about how great or better the world would be if more people *acutally* cared about one another.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you hun 100%. That is why I'm going to keep helping people no matter what because after I do I feel good about myself and proud of myself that I help people out there. Love you hun.

    ReplyDelete