Saturday, August 18, 2012

Major League Baseball News

Hello sports fans. Browsing the internet today, I found one particularly sad story about a baseball fan who died because of a heart attack after attending the Toronto Blue Jays game verses the Chicago White Sox this past Thursday. The reason is unknown at this point in time. Never really heard of this happening before to my knowledge, but I guess it does happen. For privacy reasons, the name of the fan was not told to the public. This is a terrible story considering the entire objective of a sporting event is to enjoy yourself without a care in the world with whoever happens to come with you. My thoughts and prayers go out to whoever this person is and their family as well.

-The link is below:
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-400_162-57495124/fan-has-heart-attack-at-mlb-game-later-dies/

1 comment:

  1. I saw about that on the news. It was so sad and terrible. My thoughts and prayers go out to who this person is and out to the family as well. Heart attack are very serious and it can kill you.

    ReplyDelete