Sunday, October 7, 2012

Wolves Vs. Rivermen

Hello sports fans! This past Friday my Chicago Wolves, American Hockey League, had their third pre-game at Hoffman Estates Ice arena at 7 p.m. and I went with my boyfriend. Additionally, I saw all of my "Hockey Family" and my dad's friends as well. To to honest, the best feeling in the world is knowing that your favorite sport or sports will be starting up and you know to expect lots of highs and lows. I came in my decked out hockey jersey and blue jean purse that Kurtis Foster and Brian M., both former Wolves players, signed. The fights, aggression, and everything that hockey fans love came at me on Friday night and I loved every minute of it. However, in the end, our goalie, who was with us for a couple games last season, let in a couple extra goals that were questionable. The Chicago Wolves ended up losing 4 to 2, but that is why it is called "Pre-Season", to basically get out all of the kinks in the system before the "real" season starts. Nevertheless, I salute my Wolves for giving it a good A+ effort and keep on keeping on.

Question for you dedicated readers: How do you cope when your favorite teams loses a game?

Enjoy the rest of Sunday folks! Stay warm out there if you're in the Chicago area.

No comments:

Post a Comment