Tuesday, October 9, 2012

CM Punk is a Punk

Yes, this post might go a bit off topic, but work with me here. I was browsing through my homepage and I came across this article about a WWE, World Wrestling Entertainment, star CM Punk who recently hit a fan in the stands after that fan punched him in the kidney. I know i'm probably confusing some of you who don't watch this sport, however, what does this prove? We have enough violence in this world ok and to have a wrestling fan attack a wrestler is simply not cool. That is why arena seats, a ring exists in the middle of the venue, and security personnel are typically present at these events. Listen up all you wrestling fans, you are NOT part of the show ok, you are a fan. Keep those boundaries and everyone should fair just fine. Leave the job of professional wrestlers to them and them only. Thank you and let me know what you think. By the way, I hate to say this, but he is from Chicago.

- Is WWE promoting violence in an already violent world? Does this organization add a negative or positive value to society as a whole?

- Check out the link below:

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mma-cagewriter/wrestling-cm-punk-backhands-fan-during-wwe-monday-151712367--mma.html

No comments:

Post a Comment