Monday, October 15, 2012

Lockout Update

Reading the comments below this article on Yahoo! are brutal. Such comments are "Who cares. They boycotted me over and over and over. I'm not going to bother with them anymore. My sweaters are going up on Ebay." and "Go ahead and kill a sport that was on life support anyway". WHAT?? Go and kill the sport because it's not as popular as football or baseball?? NO. Comments such as this are ignorant and make no sense because hockey fans are everywhere ok. Please....... give me a break and stay under that rock you've been under. If you ever say "kill a sport that was on life support anyway" a.k.a hockey, don't ever talk to me because I <3 the sport and no one can tell me different. Nor will I ever be friends with someone who bashes my favorite sport. People don't understand something, in which, they have no previous knowledge about and therefore SHOULDN'T make themselves sound like uninformed individuals. Learn about a topic first before objecting judgment upon it and be a critical consumer of knowledge at the same time. Thank you...... 

- Link to article:


http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nhl-labor-talks-resume-tuesday-171855069--nhl.html;_ylt=ApuEkqjpkied.lN40nge3717vLYF;_ylu=X3oDMTRtOG5hYmlvBG1pdANMSVNUUyBNaXhlZCBMaXN0IE5ITCBIZWFkbGluZXMEcGtnA2M0MTBmYzE4LWY5ZWEtM2UxOS05Nzc0LTIzNDZhMDRhOWUwYQRwb3MDMQRzZWMDTWVkaWFCTGlzdE1peGVkTFBDQVRlbXAEdmVyAzFiMmNjYmYwLTE2ZjctMTFlMi05ZmY3LTA1YmVkMzU5ZTY0MQ--;_ylg=X3oDMTFoYWo1YzR1BGludGwDdXMEbGFuZwNlbi11cwRwc3RhaWQDBHBzdGNhdANuaGwEcHQDc2VjdGlvbnM-;_ylv=3

No comments:

Post a Comment