Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Game Time!!

Hello sports fans around the world. I just finished editing a video for a media production course and finally am getting a chance to up-date this blog. Tonight is the Chicago Wolves second home game excluding the home opener on the 13th of this month. Ironically, today is a "hockey day" because I'll be  going from school straight to the arena with my boyfriend. I can't wait because there isn't a better way to end a productive day than to watch a good old fashioned hockey game. Tonight the Wolves take on the Peoria Rivermen at 7 p.m. and odds are that it won't be a crowded game because individuals have work/ school obligations during the week to take care of. Anyways, let's go Wolves and Hawks (whenever they start playing... I still have to support them though and hopefully the rest of the Chicagoland area will do the same) Later from the Windy City! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment