Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Ticket Pick-up Party

Hello sports fans! Last night was a very special night because it was when my family, close friend, and myself picked up our season tickets for the Chicago Wolves at the Allstate Arena in Rosemont, IL. Yes, I met a close friend at Addison, which is stop on the blue line and we went together. Funny thing is we ended up being an hour late, but what can you do; life isn't perfect. During this ticket- pickup event, I saw various members from my "Hockey Family" and the new boys (players). It was a very nice event and finally our pre-game is coming up Friday at Hoffman Estates, IL, which is where the Wolves practice anyway. 

- Question: What is the first action you do when you haven't seen someone, aka a friend/ sports fan, in a while? 
-Do you run to them and give them a huge hug?
- Do you say hello and knock them down? Feel free to share your thoughts. Have a great day and later folks! <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment