Monday, October 29, 2012

Up and Downs

Hello sports fans! Here I am and ready to talk about the weekend. The Chicago Wolves played on Friday away in Peoria, IL and we lost 4 to 1 because the 3rd period was horrible. I wasn't there, but heard from my hockey friends that the Wolves just sat back and really didn't take much action. Saturday we faced San Antonio Rampage at the Allstate Arena in Rosemont, IL and they gave us a battle. We were winning through out the game, but for some reason, we took a little coffee break during the second ish period and they tied the game 5 to 5. This is when fans got seriously into the game and the end result was an overtime win 6 to 5! Whoop! Whoop! 

Come Sunday now, hockey players are just like normal people and get tired as well. We played pretty solid verses the Grand Rapids Griffins and if you EVER wear  a RED WINGS JERSEY to the Wolves home ice, that isn't cool ok. If you didn't realize, there is no NHL SEASON PEOPLE! I can't believe people are so dumb as to think "Oh well, since I can't support my normal NHL team, instead I'm going to support the AHL team and piss off fans of the other team" NO NO NO!! Just because I'm a Blackhawks fan, I DON'T support  the Rockford Icehogs a.k.a their AHL team.  Just because I'm a Chicago Wolves fan, I DON'T support our lame affiliate a.k.a Cansucks. Fyi, we lost in overtime due to a stupid penalty that a referee gave to Nathan Longpre. One point is better than earning nothing though.

The point I'm trying to prove is that when a hockey such as myself comes to the Allstate Arena, I really don't want to see Blackhawks, baseball t-shirts, golf apparel, "Dead Wing" jerseys, or any other jersey that is NOT a Wolves one ok. If you dare wear another jersey, then you damn well have a good reason to.


No comments:

Post a Comment