Monday, October 8, 2012

Bears Win!!

Hello sports fans! Yesterday after the Bears game verses the Jacksonville Jaguars, my lovely boyfriend told me the our Chi-Town team literally owned the game and that the final score was 41to 3. It is kind of crazy that I got distracted with updating blogs, doing homework for today, e-mailing a couple people for my dad because he types as slow as turtle, and a couple other tasks, that I completely didn't even know their was a Bears game until it was over. That is why I'm lucky to have someone in my life who keeps me updated on sports when college work takes over! :) Even though I'm not the biggest Bears fan in the world, I do support Chicago sports in general, however I have only been to one baseball game about six years ago and it was a horrible experience. Anyways, the point of of this post is to congratulate the Bears on yet another victory and to keep up the amazing work. Below is a helpful overview of the game and what went down because I didn't watch or listen to it and therefore I don't have a basic rundown of events. 

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/bears-overwhelm-jaguars-defense-win-014510881--nfl.htm

Enjoy and have a fantastic day everyone! Thank you for reading and don't hesitate to contact me regarding this blog, sports, or any other topic you'd like me to bring up and write about! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment