Saturday, May 5, 2012

Love and Sports


Hello my sports fans out there. Today is Saturday May 5th, 2012 and it is a beautiful day in Chi town! On the agenda today is how sports and love go hand in hand with each other. Me being a Chicago Wolves fan, I've had my relationships at the games and it is just ironic how you can find someone special while atttending a game or simply by knowing friends of friends. I'd love to hear any stories from around the world whether from the United States, Russia, Italy, or anywhere else in this vast world of sports out there. Tell me how these love stories built around sports have changed your life and what lesson you've learned from them. Until later Chi town and my sports lovers. Have a great day! :)


* And yes, the hockey picture is of Justin Bieber! MY LOVE... <3

No comments:

Post a Comment