Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Chicago Wolves Mobile and Sports App


Shout out to all my Chicago Wolves fans out there woo woo :)

Dawn Scott
Shelly Scott
Taylor Sutter
Stephanie Gebbia
Ronald Wray
Mike Skillet
Samantha Ruscitti - my sister
Julie W.
Tricia W.
Kristen Petru
Connie Ruscitti - my mom
Frank Ruscitti - my dad
Danny Ruscitti - my uncle
Tony
MaryJo
..... and the list goes on and on and on..........

Howdy yall! Yes, the Wolves are my #1 team and the Hawks are #2 on my list, but that doesn't mean I love them anyless. Similiar to the Hawks, my Wolves were eliminated in the 1st round of the American Hockey League playoffs verses the San Antonio Rampage in game 5 on April 27th in double overtime!): I guess hockey fans in Chi town will have to watch like pee wee league hockey until October comes around. I already miss my "hockey family" soooooooooo much and everyone else who I see at the games.

*Link to Game 6 video:


http://www.chicagowolves.com/game-recaps/3086-wolves-season-ends-in-double-overtime

Anyways, back to the main task at hand, is the sports app. Just like the Hawks app, the Wolves app can be downloaded to any Smart phone iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, and Android devices.






LETS GO WOLVES!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment