Sunday, July 15, 2012

"Rafting" and Violence

Hello to the sports blogosphere out there! I know it's been three days, but I 've been busy with relationship issues and friends. Anyways, back to rafting. While searching on Yahoo! today, I found this article about "Rafting" and that it involves tons of people in inner tubes in a body of water. Somehow this sports event, if you call it that, turned into a massive brawl and it got a bit out of hand when twelve people were arrested. The article is below if you want to read it. As always, thanks for reading my blog and we are up 250 views! You guys are the best. As long as I have dedicated readers, I will continue to keep posting content that is interesting and eye opening. If you ever want me to cover a topic that I haven't before, feel free to send me an e-mail at mruscitti@mail.roosevelt.edu. Good night from the amazingly stunning City of Chicago!

The link is below:
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/rafting-gone-wild-192219672.html?_esi=1

No comments:

Post a Comment