Sunday, July 22, 2012

Feeling Blessed :)

Sports fanatics out there! Because of you dedicated readers, 277 almost 280 individuals from countries such as Germany, Russia, the United Kingdom, and of coarse the United States (Hence I live in Chicago, IL) have viewed my amazing blog. Never in my life would I think this would happen and I'm blessed and honored. I don't even know what to say. I want to take this blog to the next level.

How could I make more appealing content: by using more images or videos or homemade videos? I welcome your thoughts and feedback. Let me know and I'll try my best. Again, thank you so much. I love each and everyone of you. Keep on reading and feel free to contact me at mruscitti@mail.roosevelt.edu. Thanks and have a great day! Keep on smiling and be happy.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats hun. Proud of you. Love your blog so much. The best blog ever. You deserve it hun. Keep up the good work. You should take it to the next level. Love you girlie.

    ReplyDelete