Thursday, January 10, 2013

Support

Pride.

This is the word used to describe Chicago fans. No matter what, Chicago sports fans support and take pride in their teams. Today I was shopping at my local mall and this lady was wearing Chicago Bears pajamas as well as a father and son with matching hats. What more could you ask of fans? Yes, I really would have loved to see the Bears make the playoffs on their own free will, but I can still see that this amazing city is not giving on their team anytime soon. Additionally, another point to prove this is when the lockout was happening, yet I still witnessed fans wearing Hawk's hats. How cool is that and this unlimited spirit we have for sports no one can beat! I LOVE CHICAGO and our teams! :)

Questions for you dedicated readers: What is the best part about where you live?

No comments:

Post a Comment