Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Mighty Blackhawks

Hello sports fans around the world. Well, the Chicago Blackhawks finally had their home opener at the United Center verses the Saint Louis Blues and yes we did win 3-to-2. Patrick Kane, Brent Seabrook, and Vicktor Stalberg rallied goals for the Hawks to make them still undefeated in the NHL. I couldn't be more proud of my Hawks, despite the lockout being in place earlier and never mind the face that it took away more than half of the season. But I'm here and if you hockey fans want to join me in celebrating the NHL being back in action (except the Cansucks and Detroit "Deadwings"because they are worst enemies of ours), sit back, gather around your television sets with fellow hockey fans, and enjoy the action. Hockey is the best sport in the world and I don't care if scrapbook stickers are hard to find with this sport and hockey fans are awesome! :) Have a great day!

Thought question: What sport do you enjoy following?

1 comment:

  1. Go Blackhawks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So happy they won. I'm so glad they are playing again. I love the Blackhawks. Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete