Thursday, December 6, 2012

Sports and Chicago

Good afternoon folks. Today on the train commute to Roosevelt, I witnessed an interesting situation. There were two guys in front of me with Chicago White Sox and Cubs baseball hats and you had me rocking my Blackhawks hat. Across the isle, a guy was wearing Chicago Bulls basketball hat. This proves two things. One is that more female fans need to be involved in sports and two that Chi-Town is a sports loving city. Whether commuting on buses and trains to walking down Michigan Avenue, nothing can take us away from being dedicated to our teams. That is why I love living here because yeah all cities have issues such as homelessness, debt, and violence, but take a look at the bright side for once. This whole phenomenon made me smile and love my city even more.

- Story time: What do you love about your hometown?

No comments:

Post a Comment