Sunday, June 17, 2012

NHL hockey is Over for Now... ):


Hi all you sports fans out there! Now that hockey, specifically NHL hockey is over with until October or so, what sports do we have to look forward to? Well in Chicago, we have baseball, soccer, and that's about it. So with me being a huge hockey fan, it is hard to cope with not watching my favorite sport, but I will survive. I wanted to know if you readers are hockey fans and what you do in order to cope without hockey during the offseason? I'm really missing it and just wanted some ideas from you dedicated readers if you don't mind sharing. Personally, it's crazy how much sports alters your life and the friends that make an ultimate difference in your life as well. Thanks for reading and feel free to comment with any thoughts, opinions, or any statements. Have a great day everyone!

Ps. As a side note, I haven't posted on here in a while because I had my 21st birthday party and life has been a bit hectic. But I am dedicated to this blog because I have so much passion for my Chicago sports especially Hawks and Wolves and i love writing. Thanks for bearing with me and I'd really love to hear from you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment