Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Loving Your Body

Hello again! This post is geared towards acceptance of who you and everything about yourself. Think about it: who will love you if you don't accept yourself? NO ONE. Yes, you can be the most beautiful girl or guy in the world, yet be very unhappy and hate your life. For example, I am calling every woman out there to stop all the negative self-talk and start saying positive statements about yourself everyday! Especially when it comes to pregnancy, Jessica Simpson is pregnant again and I am so happy for her. She was criticized for her weight and call "fat"! Please you men out there try to carry a nine pound baby and give birth to it! Yeah, this is the point in time, when you are speechless. Creating life is something special and don't ever call a pregnant woman horrid names because you don't know what she's going through nor will you ever know unless your wife and girlfriend have your own child. The point I'm making is no matter what, love and accept yourself. It doesn't matter if you are short, tall, skinny, curvy, young, or old. The truth is no one will love you if you constantly talk bad about yourself and hate everything about yourself. Stop all the negative talk and begin the day with complimenting yourself on one aspect of your body! :) Just trying to keep you dedicated readers informed with what values I think are important. Thanks again for reading!

- Here is the link: http://omg.yahoo.com/news/jessica-simpson-pregnant-again-110000378-us-weekly.html

1 comment:

  1. I saw that article about Jessica Simpson being pregnant again. I'm so happy for her that she is having another baby. Its a gift that God gave her and for the baby to come into this world. People need to keep their comments to themselves if they have something bad to day. That is not nice that they are saying that she is fat. Give me a break. Everybody should love themself for who they are. I love myself for who I am by the way. There is a saying if you don't something nice to say don't say anything at all. I like Jessica and I'm happy and proud of her. I hope everything goes well for her. People should keep their mouth shut and start looking in the mirror. That is disrespect and inapproiate calling someone like Jessica fat just because she is pregnant again. Common sense people. Do unto you as you would do to them. That is another saying by the way. Good luck Jessica.

    ReplyDelete