Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Celebrating Regardless of Sandy

"Gjenashaj and her friends chaperoned their five young children at the concert and held up signs for the pop star. "I don't know if this makes sense. Sandy made us homeless and broke but you're our hallelujah," one sign read, borrowing lyrics from Bieber's "As Long as You Love Me" single."

http://blog.music.aol.com/2012/11/13/justin-bieber-concert-hurricane-sandy-victims/

The above quote was taken from an article where it talks about how survivors of the storm Sandy have lost their homes, but somehow managed to save their Justin Bieber tickets. It is really sweet and this serves as a reminder to be thankful for what you do have and try to help out others who don't. It doesn't have to be money or a donation of some sort, but simply time spent playing games or having a simple conversation. Extend and be greater than yourself. 

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you Mary. That Hurricane Sandy was terrible that people lost their homes because of it. I was praying for those people everyday and night and I still am. Good for them that they were able to save their Bieber concert tickets. Glad that didn't get washed away in the Hurricane Sandy. Now they can go to Bieber's concert. I hope they have tons of fun and dance the night away. I love that song As Long As You Love Me. Such a good song. It gets to me when I listen to it. Love Justin's Believe album. Love all the songs. Love you Justin. Beliebers 4 Life. Never Say Never.

    ReplyDelete