Sunday, September 23, 2012

Sorry Folks- Bears Update

Hello sports fans. I know it has been a couple days since I've been on here and posted a new entry. However, I'm back in action. Between school, contacting Jewell my editor for the Torch newspaper, and hanging out with a friend yesterday, I haven't had an on-line life. I wanted to mention that the Chicago Bears played the Saint Louis Rams earlier today at 12 ish on Fox, which is Channel 32 in Chicago. I just watched the first quarter as I had my lunch and coffee. Our Bears were winning 3 to 0 at the end of the first and then I had to get other tasks accomplished. Right now, the game is in the 4th quarter and the Bears are winning 20 to 6 with 9:06 left. What what!!! :)

- Let's finish this game and here is a link to the Yahoo! Sports page where current tabs are being kept on the game: http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/chi

- By the way, I will have my first article published in the college newspaper this coming up week and man am I proud because I put a lot of work into it and it was worth it! I want to make a shout out to Jewel Washington for doing such a great job as editor-in-chief! Keep it up! :)

1 comment:

  1. Actually Mary the Bears won yesterday against the Rams. The score was 23-6. Woooo wooo Go Chicago Bears!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So proud of you guys. Keep up the good work. Proud of you too hun. I want to read your first article in the Torch newspaper. Keep up the good work hun. Way to go Jewell for editing Mary's article. Proud of you too.

    ReplyDelete