Wednesday, September 19, 2012

iPhone 5

Ok here goes my soap box for the day. Apple is taking over the world in the sense of how we live our lives. Being a college student, I see Apple pads, pods, Nanos... blah blah blah. I've got to be honest here: I don't own any Apple products, however, I do use macs when at school in the Communication lab only for the department. It is a different experience in the sense that there is no start menu and when a person wants to log off, the icon with a picture of the fruit apple. But growing up I've always used a PC, specifically Dell and IBM. Additionally, I've never understood the appeal of Apple products? Is it the marketing and PR that is involved or is it the materials it is made out of?

* What do you think? Is Apple going to take over the world at some point in time or not? Let me know! Thanks and have a lovely day! :)

3 comments:

  1. I agree with you 100%. Apple is taking over the world with all these apple products. How many iphones are they going to make? Really? I don't get why they have to make all these iphones. Just one is enough. Have a great day hun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Natalie. Yes, but the question I wonder about is: When will it stop? When is too much too much?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a good question hun. I wonder that myself. How many iphones are they going to make. Like really.

    ReplyDelete