Thursday, July 19, 2012

My Second Love


Hello again. Today I just felt like posting videos and less words because people these days prefer to see visuals and/or graphics along with worlds. So this is my attempt at trying to do that. Anyways, this video I made on Windows Movie Maker for my New Media and Technology course. The assignment was love and/or hate and it could be about any topic or issue you wanted to do. No, I'm not not afraid to come out with this. I'm a belieber, yes a fan of the one and only Justin Bieber. I'm not a little teenager or preteen, which his fans typically tend to be. I am a proud 21 year old Belieber who loves this man like a member of my own family.

The reason why I posted this was because I made it and reason number two is to show you dedicated readers another side of me besides loving sports and technology. If you don't like or have never heard of Justin Bieber before, here's a quick little synopsis. He is 18 years old, starting posting videos on YouTube at the mere age of 12 /13, choose to ultimately sign with Usher's label verses Justin Timberlake's recording label, has millions upon millions of fans on Facebook and Twitter, and finally has a heart of gold. If you have any more questions about him, please feel free to comment on here or send me an e-mail. Thanks everyone and please sit back with some popcorn to watch the video! :)

1 comment:

  1. Love the video that you posted. Go Mary. Proud of you. I am a proud Belieber 4 Life and I love Justin so much too. I will always support Justin for the rest of my life. He is doing such a good job and I'm proud of him. I should make a blog for my hunni and baby Justin too. What do you think hun? Love the Believe album. Love you hun.

    ReplyDelete