Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Chicago Bears Football

Allstate Arena
Hello readers! :) Today the Chicago Bears training camp  starts in Bourbonnais, IL. Yes that is an odd name for a town, but it is legit. I've told you before I'm not a huge football fan, but I do support Chicago sports including hockey (#1 in my heart), baseball, football, soccer, and even indoor football such as the Chicago Rush whose home is the Allstate Arena in Rosemont, IL. A picture will be located at the end of this post. Ironically, the Allstate Arena is also where my Chicago Wolves play as well. Anyways, just thought I'd share the message that our Chi-Town Bears will be beginning their training camp with the same coach Lovie Smith who has been with the team for nine seasons. Take care and have a great day.
Lovie Smith

Here is an article about the actual training camp:

http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?section=news/sports&id=8747150&rss=rss-wls-article-8747150

A picture of the Allstate Arena, which is located in Rosemont, IL:




1 comment:

  1. Go Mary. Go Chicago Bears!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will always support the Chicago Bears. Chi Town. Love the Chicago Bears.

    ReplyDelete