Monday, January 28, 2013

Inner Zebra

Hello again sports fans. Today I decided that the time has come to change the background for this awesome blog and I chose a zebra picture. You're probably wondering why in the world would she choose this when it is a sports and technology blog? Well, because why can't a sports blog be fun and fierce looking? I am a huge supporter of animal prints overall, but not real fur. No animal killing here. lol I think it expresses just how fun and outgoing a person can be in terms of loving life and being who you are! oh and by the way GO HAWKS!!! :)  Have a great afternoon from the beautiful City of Chicago! <3

1 comment:

  1. I love Zebras because they are in the horse group which means that I love horses too. I love your background alot. Nice. I agree with you 100%. Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete