Monday, January 28, 2013

6 and 0 Hawks

Hello sports fans. Well the Chicago Blackhawks have gone undefeated thus far and Sunday night a.k.a last night was great when we beat the hated and worst team in the NHL, Detroit "Dead Wings, which resulted in a 2-to-1 overtime victory. You dedicated readers know how much I love my sports especially hockey. Imagine this: I'm in my room, hearing the radio 720 A.M. because I don't have Comcast Sports Net on cable, dancing in my bath robe, and getting ready for the week. Yes, I am odd, but I will always support my sports teams through thick and thin. GO HAWKS GO!!! Let's keep up this winning streak and know that Chicago overall supports you.

- Do you watch hockey and why?

1 comment:

  1. GO BLACKHAWKS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Booooooooo Deadwings. Blackhawks all the way.

    ReplyDelete