Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Some Basic Information


Hello sports fans out there in Germany,Russia, and the United States! This is Mary reporting from the beautiful city of Chi-town and the weather is comfortable today. Yes I just wanted to explain to you the reason for the collaboration between me and my boyfriend Ron. I decided to ask him to post on here because #1 he loves sports especially the Chicago Wolves and him playing hockey as well, #2 he loves art and writing, and #3 he could add some graphics to my blog to create interest. So enjoy them and hope all you dedicated readers out there visit this blog once a day to check out what is happening. If you have any questions about me or him or sports at all, feel free to comment or contact me personally at mruscitti@mail.roosevelt.edu - which is my personal school e-mail that I check almost everyday! Peace sports fanatics out there! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment