Thursday, May 24, 2012

Just a note for all you dedicated readers out there


Hello all you sports fans in Russia and of coarse within the United States especially my hometown of Chicago - what what! :) I'd just like to thank you for reading my posts every other day and sometimes more often and just to let me know if you'd like me to talk about a topic within the area of sports. I'm more than willing to write about really anything, it just doesn't have to be about technology, but really anything that has to do with sports. And please follow me if you wouldn't mind and speak your mind by commenting while you're reading my posts. Thanks and have a great day! Again, thanks for caring enough about sports and reading my blog. I'm really honored that a couple people in Russia, whoever you are, are reading this because never in my life would I think this would happen. Thank you guys so much and I hope you see the passion I have for writing and sports in general! Take care all you sports fans!
Never stop supporting your team even in the offseason! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment