Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Rihanna - Take A Bow



This was the song I was thinking about all day. Why, you may ask?

To all my ladies, NEVER tolerate a cheater in your life. I don't care how many times he apologizes or says "baby, I didn't meant it".....don't believe ONE word that he says. Stand up for yourself because you DESERVE better! And better yet: lose all contact and know that your self-worth is more important than how much you may be hurting. Personally speaking, being cheated on sucks, but it is all about the aftermath and the process of moving forward with your life.

- Question for all my female sports fans:

How have you dealt with a nasty break-up? Please feel free to share your thoughts below. I love it when people freely speak their mind without restricting themselves! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment