Monday, August 27, 2012

Family Parties......

When you least expect it, you hear some sort of good news. Sunday ,I was with family for a baptism of a new little baby in our family and my cousin's husband wanted me to cover more football and less hockey posts. So I will try to do that and see what happens. I didn't even know he looked at this blog once, but hey, the more readers ,the better. That doesn't mean I won't try to be "fair" to all sports, but I'm willing to try different tactics. It's time to hit the hay peeps. Later from the Windy City! <3

1 comment:

  1. Hey hun Glad you had a good time this weekend with your family to the baptism for the little baby. Awwwww how cute. I like when you post all sports hun. You are doing a great job. Keep up the good work. Love U.

    ReplyDelete