Wednesday, February 13, 2013

What Valentine's Day Means

I wanted to comment on Valentine's Day and what I think it means to various people in terms of plans and feelings behind the chocolates and flowers. When I was single, I used to called it "Single's Day", but not anymore! I have a lovely boyfriend who I wouldn't  trade for the world, who loves me for me, and makes me a very happy woman. I want so much more with him and for all my ladies out there, don't just be with a guy for his looks, but for who he is at heart. You can date the hottest guy or girl in the world, but if he or she doesn't treat you right, then someone else is better for you. I don't care how much you loved him or her, never ever tolerate being mistreated by anyone because it allows other harmful consequences to happen such as physical or psychological abuse. All I'm saying is to singles V-Day is a day to go on a date or celebrate it with your other single ladies. For couples, V-Day is about spending quality time together and it doesn't have to be all day, but maybe a nice dinner or movie. Personally, I'm all about the simple things in life such as being held in some one's arms or giving my boyfriend a nice bear hug for five minutes. Overall, Valentine's Day is about loving your significant other in whatever way you like whether it be physical or emotional and taking time just for the two of you.

- Thought question: What are your V-Day plans?

1 comment:

  1. Happy Valentines Day to you and and Ron. You two are the cutest couples ever. Awwwwwwww how cute. I agree with you 100%. I'm so happy and proud of you two. Hope you two have a nice Valentines Day with lots of hugs, kisses, and lots of chocolates. Everybody loves chocolates. I love chocolates. <3 <3 <3 Have a good Valentines Day.

    ReplyDelete